Members and non-members alike are welcome to ask for a consultation. However, we ask that non-members who are approaching the union with a existing labor issue DO NOT complete a membership application form until after they have consulted with union staff.


To arrange a consultation, please send an email to: union(@)


Be sure to include the name of your school and/or place of employment, a summary of the problem or issue, and the part of Japan you are in.


Existing union members with urgent issues should call the office directly.